1. Voicology will only accept Products that are in a “Returnable Condition”. For Products to be in a returnable Condition they must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including manuals, cables, disks and any free software items. For products being returned for a refund, the original product packaging must be in a suitable condition.
2. Returned products must be adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit with the RMA number/EU details clearly marked on the outside of the package. It would help us to speedily process your return if you also enclosed a detailed note of the fault.
3. All products should be returned to: Voicology, 72 Gaskell Place, Ipswich, Suffolk. IP20EL
4. Voicology does not accept liability for packages damaged during transit and proof of postage is not proof of delivery. You are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. The cost of return carriage is to be borne by the EU unless being returned under the terms of DOA unit.
5. On receipt of the package the Product will be tested against the stated fault (if any). Tested Products found to be in full working order will be returned to the EU, and Voicology reserve the right to charge 50% of the equipment cost for testing and handling.
6. Please Note: Your right to cancel does not extend to Business customers or goods that are collected from Voicology. You have the right to return goods collected from us within 7 working days, returns are subject to a 15% handling charge. With the exception of faulty items, which are subject to a full, refund or exchange.
7. For products beyond the twelve month warranty period Voicology may accept faulty units for repair but the full cost of repairs, handling and postage is to be SP/EU’s responsibility.
8. This Warranty does not apply to any Unit that has been subject to neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, incorrect connection or that has been subject to repair or alteration not authorised or undertaken by Voicology personnel